Policies and Procedures in Library
· Open access system is followed in the Library.
· Library is kept open on all working days from 10 A.M. to 5 P.M.
· Every reader to enter her name in the gate registers at the entrance of the Library.
· Each student (U.G. and P.G.) is eligible to borrow minimum two books and maximum no. of books from the library.
· Renewals are allowed on the basis of demand. Book and person should be present for each renewal.
· Librarian may recall any book issued outside the library at any time and the books so recalled shall immediately be returned to the library.
· Member should verify and report, if any defect is found in the book at the time of borrowing.
· If any defect is found at the time of return, the member is required to replace the book.
· Member will be held responsible for all the defects which she does not point out at the time of borrowing.
· Absence from college will not be allowed as an excuse for the delay in the return of books.
· Students are requested to leave their belongings such as hand bags, umbrellas, files, text books, printed materials etc. at the Property counter of the Library.
· No reference book will be issued outside the library.
· Marking, underlining etc. is forbidden.
· In case of books lost, the borrower is requested to replace the book either by a new copy or pay the price of the book Cost if any.
· Silence should be strictly observed in the library.
· No transfer certificate or conduct certificate will be issued to a student until all the books are returned.
· Dictionaries and books which might be difficult to replace and such other books as may be declared reference books shall not be lent out.
· Students can also borrow books their pertaining subjects from their departmental libraries